Relaxed cancellation conditions apply for the winter season 2021-22
If travel is not possible:
- because the borders are closed
- either your place of residence or Galtür is in lockdown
- or if you would have to go into quarantine on your return home due to your vacation
then free cancellation is possible up to the day of arrival.
To see the very latest measures, rules and requirements, please visit the Paznaun Tourism Bureau site at the link below.
There you will also find information about where you can get tested in the valley, what do do if you test positive, and much more.
To protect your family/travel group against cancellation costs incurred by Covid (and other insurable events), please consider taking out insurance with our partner Europaische Reiseversicherung. Policy documents are available here.
Information about how their policies treat Covid-19 is available here. Many scenarios covering Covid infections are covered, despite the pandemic status.
Safety Measures Against Covid-19
We would like to assure our guests that we are taking care of their health as best we can. Protecting our guests & staff is our top priority.
In order to make your stay at the Galtürerhof as pleasant as possible, we are taking the following safety precautions. In addition, we will immediately implement all government mandated measures as & when required.
- Hand sanitiser available in all common areas & guest rooms
- Disinfection of all rooms before arrival of new guests
- Frequent disinfection of common surfaces: door handles, counters, lift buttons, bannisters, light switches, bar area, wellness area, etc
- In the dining room the tables will be spaced to ensure a safe distance between parties. Guests keep the same table for breakfast and dinner for the duration of their stay.
- In the Silvretta Stube we offer table service so that guests do not need to come to the bar.
- Our staff will disinfect their hands frequently and wear masks as appropriate.