keyboard_arrow_rightDogs & Pets
We recognize that pets are part of the family and they are more than welcome to join you on your holiday in our hotel.
Below are some policies and guidelines for your furry friend so that you both have a harmonious stay here in Galtür and the Galtürerhof
- We charge a daily fee for additional cleaning (€10).
- Bring your own bowls, bedding, food, drink. We are happy to store food in the hotel fridge for you.
- Respect that perhaps not all guests are animal lovers, please keep your pet on a lead when in common areas of the hotel.
- Dogs are not permitted in the dining room, bar or wellness area.
- To avoid damage to our bedding and furniture, please do not allow animals on the bed/chairs/sofas.
- Let us know if there is something in the room that needs attention. Accidents happen! It is usually best that stains are treated fresh, so please tell us asap.
- The overnight rate for pets covers the additional cleaning that pets generally create in the rooms and hallways. If any extra cleaning or if repairs are required we will have to charge an extra fee, depending on the extent of the cleaning or damage.
- If you are going hiking with your dog, please have a read of the brochure on what to do when your dog meets grazing cattle.
Please let us know when booking if you will be bringing your four-legged friend.
We have convertible beds that can be set up in your room to accommodate 1-2 additional guests on request.
*The additional charge depends on the season, room, number & age of guests and dining plan selected
Free high speed internet throughout hotel
Free outdoor parking is available in front of the hotel.
Secure undercover parking is available for €15/day, please send us a message if you would like to reserve a spot.
The ski room can be accessed from outside. On check in you will be given access and you can take your equipment directly to the ski room from your car.
Are you celebrating something special on your trip to Galtür? We are happy to help where we can with any special requests you may have for your visit, for example cake & candles for birthdays.
We have a small library of games and books available in the Silvretta Stube, you are welcome to enjoy these in the bar or in your room.
keyboard_arrow_rightCheck In & Check Out
Check-in from 3pm
Check-out until 10am
*Early check in or late check out may be possible on request, but only by prior arrangement and will always depend on other bookings.
keyboard_arrow_rightSki, Bikes, Sporting Equipment
We have space to store your stuff safely
But if you forget something, or would prefer to hire, our friends at Intersport can help you out
keyboard_arrow_rightItems to Borrow
- Have you forgotten your dog lead?
- Do you have a broken button that needs to be sewn?
- Would you like to borrow an international power adapter?
Please ask us, we have a variety of useful items that we happily lend out to our guests.