keyboard_arrow_rightDogs & Pets
We recognize that pets are part of the family and they are more than welcome to join you on your holiday in our hotel.
Below are some policies and guidelines for your furry friend so that you both have a harmonious stay here in Galtür and the Galtürerhof
- We charge a daily fee for additional cleaning.
- Bring your own bowls, bedding, food, drink. We are happy to store food in the hotel fridge for you.
- Respect that perhaps not all guests are animal lovers, please keep your pet on a lead when in common areas of the hotel.
- Dogs are not permitted in the dining room, bar or wellness area.
- To avoid damage to our bedding and furniture, please do not allow animals on the bed/chairs/sofas.
- Let us know if there is something in the room that needs attention. Accidents happen! It is usually best that stains are treated fresh, so please tell us asap.
- The overnight rate for pets covers the additional cleaning that pets generally create in the rooms and hallways. If any extra cleaning or if repairs are required we will have to charge an extra fee, depending on the extent of the cleaning or damage.
- If you are going hiking with your dog, please have a read of the brochure on what to do when your dog meets grazing cattle.
Please let us know when booking if you will be bringing your four-legged friend.