Tyrolien Hospitality and Cosiness
Welcome to the Galtürerhof hotel, your home away from home in Galtür, 10 minutes up the road from our famous neighbour Ischgl, in the spectacular Paznauan valley in Tyrol, Austria. We invite you to enjoy our Tyrolean hospitality while you explore the natural playground of our alpine environment
The Galtürerhof is a family built & run hotel, established in 1984 by Sonja & Gotthard Salner, and taken over in 2020 by their son Daniel and his wife Emily.
- Located centrally in an elevated & quiet spot in the village (2 minutes walk to the ski- and hiking buses)
- All rooms with full morning sun, balconies and spectacular views
- Children very welcome and gladly catered for
- Dog friendly
- Fresh and regional products for breakfast and dinner
- Free access to the spa, including sauna, infrared cabin, steam room and relaxing zone
- Easy-access ski/sports storage room with boot dryers
We aim to provide you with a cosy home in the alps while you are adventuring through the Paznauan valley, the Silvretta Ranges, the Verwall mountains or the summits of the Samnaun group in Switzerland. The Galtürerhof is a small hotel with 18 rooms offering bed and breakfast or half pension dining. Our apartments can also be self catered.
We enjoy a peaceful location on the edge of the village center. A short 150m walk takes you to the bus stop for the free ski bus to the ski area of Galtür, as well as bus connections to the neighbouring villages of, Ischgl, Kappl and See and beyond to the train station at Landeck/Zams. In summer the buses are free throughout the entire valley up to the Bielerhöhe (passenger toll applies) and the Zeinisjoch with the Silvretta Card.
Emily, Daniel and the Galtürerhof team are looking forward to welcoming you.