Hiking in Galtür
Hiking and Mountain tours Galtür – Ischgl – Kappl - See
Experience an unforgettable hiking holiday in summer in Galtür. If you love nature and enjoy hiking, then Galtür is the perfect place for your summer holiday. With its breathtaking mountains, picturesque valleys and countless hiking trails, the Paznaun Valley offers a multitude of opportunities to explore the beauty of the surrounding area. Whether you are an experienced mountaineer or a leisurely walker, in Galtür you will find hiking trails for every level of difficulty. From easy routes along the river valleys to challenging summit climbs, there is a trail to suit every taste and fitness level.
Galtür is the perfect starting point for many hikes & mountain tours in the Silvretta, Samnaun & Verwall mountain ranges:
- 21 hiking trails in and around Galtür
- 49 in the greater Paznaun region
- a 250-kilometre network of hiking trails
- different trails from easy hikes to difficult mountain tours
- cable cars open in summer
- numerous mountain huts to grab a quick snack
- special events for mountaineers and leisure hikers
- is 40 - 50 % more effective than walking without poles
- is very easy and fast to learn
- trains aerobic endurance and strengthens the upper body muscles at the same time
- relieves muscle tensions in the shoulder and neck area
- improves the cardiovascular performance
- relieves strain on the musculoskeletal system by up to 30% and is therefore particularly suitable for people with overweight, knee and back problems.
- increases calorie consumption (comparison: Walking 280Kcal/h, Nordic W. 400Kcal/h)
Start right in front of our door, all you need is 2 sticks and off you go!