Galtür is a unique and authentic Austrian Alpine holiday destination, and we wish to retain the charm of the Galtürerhof, while at the same time growing the hotel into a lifestyle holiday destination for alpine adventurers, families, and wellness enthusiasts.
Future plans include an a la carte restaurant, updated rooms with natural materials, an upgraded wellness and spa centre with an outdoor pool, an event & seminar space.
Galtür is surrounded by rugged, pristine beauty and we are committed to preserving it. In this spirit we do our best to minimise our impact on the environment. We currently do this by:
- Reduce, reuse, recycle wherever possible
- Participating in the community recycling program
- Minimising food waste in the kitchen
- Working to reduce plastics in our kitchen and hotel, especially single-use plastics
- Buying local and working with suppliers with a sustainable ethos
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning products
As we build our business and improve our offerings to our guests we are commited to selecting the most environmentally sustainable options wherever possible.
We also encourage our guests to also respect the environment by:
- Reusing towels
- Using bins or ashtrays for cigarette butts, both in the hotel and when out & about (especially on the chairlifts)